Course ID: 001569 GER 110 01 Intro to German Culture.
Prof. Dr. Roland Specht-Jarvis
Roland@stcloudstate.edu,
320 224 2341
Office hours after class. I am Faculty Association President this year, and teach only this one class. The office most used will not be LH116 but rather South Office Building 203.

Freitag, 12. September 2014

Day 4 -no class Sept 17- is independent study for each student

Dear students, I just learned that I have to work in St Paul for SCSU next week Wednesday-Friday. For that reason, we will not meet for class. Please use the time to study more on the Hanse, read the book "All quiet on the Western Front", and return 9/24.
Group 5 will then present.
The film Metropolis is uploaded here for your viewing. We will not do that in class.
Discussion of the Hanse will be based on your posts and homework.
We will discuss the book "All quiet..." beginning Oct 1. If you have not purchased and read it yet, please do.
-------------------
Student posts: Hanse

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen