Each topic and time frame members will get a few minutes to quickly talk about how they want to present, whose blog to use, etc.
We will start with German industries and labor relations 18th/19th and then 20th 21st century,
Poets and Writers across 300+ years,
Music, Theatre, Dance in 300+ years, and
German inventions and industries for both timeframes 18th/19th and 20th/21st centuries, as well as
Rulers, governments, politics.
I will create five topic centers in class. All students who researched that topic should find their topics and names.
1. I want groups to explain to each other what they found. Every student provide 2-3 examples to explain to the group. Start 18-19th century, then proceed to 20th/21st.
this process will take 20 minutes or so. Students who are not named in one of the five groups today can pick a topic of interest and sit with a group of their choice.
2. I will then ask students to present their research by group. It may happen that you are in one group and you should also be in another group presenting today. Not to worry. Pick one topic for today.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen